It’s no secret that self-publishing can be a daunting task, commonly fraught with pitfalls and anguish awaiting those who undertake it unprepared. Without professional advice the budding author can be left with an amateur final product that makes the whole process seem like a waste of time and a waste of money. Here at Aly’s Books, we love books, and in today’s competitive marketplace we will do anything to make your book something you can be proud of – because we want to be proud of it also.
Now you can learn our secrets! Aly’s Books is offering a free seminar on Wednesday 27th July at 6pm at Maribyrnong Library. Come along to this obligation free night where we will share what we have learnt from our publis...hing experience. From 500 page novels to 50 page children’s books we will present an easy-to-understand way to getting your book published.
Let your imagination soar! Whether you a business owner who is looking to add to your credibility by publishing a book in your field of expertise, or perhaps you are a budding historian wanting to provide a written history of your family tree, let us help you find the tools to make it happen!
• How self-publishing fits into the current publishing eco-system
• Provide an overview of the publishing process;
• Show you how to create a publishing budget (with no surprises);
• Teach you the ins and outs of editing;
• Discuss the design elements of a professional looking book; and
• Reveal how to successfully publicise your book.